The week of easter has begun!
To give you some inspiration for the perfect easter-photo with your dog, here are five different ideas to try out!
- Sitting with an easter-basket. This is the one I already had in my head. Now, I wanted her to lift her head up towards me (left), but as I look at the photos I like the one to the right better. Lesson: ALWAYS try different angles and perspective!
Want to see how I taught her to lift and hold the basket? Look at the film in the challenge!
2. When you work with a dog, things will happen and the dog will move. Go with it! You can always put the dog back in a location where you want it to be, but it’s the photos of the dog doing her own stuff that often comes out looking the best!
3. “My precioussss…” Midori knows how to touch stuff with her nose and hold still – perfect to make her pose with an egg!
4. Let the creativity flow, and put some humour in it! (No real chickens were harmed during this shoot!)
5. Don’t forget to just let the dogs personality come out! I chose the background and light carefully, and just started shooting. After about ten photos I got this.
I look forward to seeing your photos! E-mail me at email@example.com, or post a comment with a link, or post your photo at Kelpiephotos facebook-page, or tag me on instagram @kelpiephotography!
Coming up: use photoshop to create an easter-postcard!