In two weeks it’s easter. Eggs, bunnies, daffodils, chickens, and feathers…(And candy. Lots of it!) I find that every feast is an excuse to take a theme-photo, with props and stuff. This is one of my easter-photos from last year:
“Glad påsk” means “happy easter”.
This year I have a different idea, and I will let you tag along behind the scenes! And more than that:
I CHALLENGE YOU!
Take an easter-photo of your own! It can be of anything, but it must relate to easter. E-mail it to me before 16/4, and I’ll post it here. Fun, right? I KNOW!!!
And share it with your friends, if you want to challenge them in your turn…The more the merrier 🙂
Let’s get you started!
- Find inspiration. Pinterest, google, facebook…
- Find location. What environment?
- Props or no props?
- Do you need to train the dog (if you are using a dog), or get it used to anything?
- Take photos. Many. Different perspective, angle, distance…make sure you reward your dog for being a good model.
- Choose your favourite photo.
- Edit it – if you want to.
- E-mail it to me!
DONE! I’ll even reward you with a little something 😉
So…I have my goal-photo in my head, I know the right location, I have bought my props. Yesterday I trained my dog, and I will give you the short version instead of all 16 minutes of how I did:
Only one thing left:
Need some pointers?
Download five steps to better dog-photos!
Coming up: how do you choose your “perfect location”?